TED talks have been around for a long time now, since 1984 as it turns out. There are over 2,000 of them, most in that punchy, smart format that makes even challenging ideas accessible.
Here is a collection of eight of them that Kara Cutruzzula selected on how to be more hopeful
They have these messages…
- Shift your expectations
- Recognize that you can change your life at any point
- Look for meaning in the most challenging moments
- Listen to another person’s story
- Return to your home base
- Add some wow to your world
- Remember the essential goodness of humanity
- Think about your death (yes, really).
A good list, a little gem, and well worth a look.