Now it is important not to believe everything that you hear or read on the damaged interweb. So I doubt very much that the fee was as bootilicious as the behind.
All we can be sure of is that the butt was not revealed for free and mere mortals will never know the actual amount of moolah exchanged.
When my brain had had enough of curvy bits I began to think up things you could do with $42 million.
Here are a few of them…
- Pay one years salary for 17 premier league soccer players
- Cover 10% of the bill for hosting the 2014 G20 summit in Brisbane
- Buy roughly 6 months supply of coal for a 500 megawatt power station
- Purchase a skinny latte for every man woman and child in Belgium
- Fly first class around the world 8,400 times, or once with a lot of mates
- Get a broker to secure a couple of 50m long luxury yachts
- Acquire 68,000 ha of agricultural land and grow 300,000 t of wheat each and every year and donate the produce to famine relief charities [that is enough to meet the wheat consumption for 3 million people]
- Purchase and make available first line anti-retroviral drugs for over 360,000 aids patients — 20% of the aids patients on Zimbabwe
If you had a famous behind, what would you do with $42 million?